Jon Marlowe is admitted to practice law in the State of California (CA State Bar #271714). Mr. Marlowe is also admitted to practice law before the United Stated District Court, Northern District of California and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Jon Marlowe earned his J.D. Degree from Concord Law School. He received his Bachelor of Science in biological science from California State University, Chico and holds a Master of Business Administration.
Jon Marlowe is active in his local community. He serves as an adult leader for his son’s Cub Scout pack and participates in local youth athletics as a coach and volunteer.
Jon Marlowe is a Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. An attorney who is Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation has taken and passed a written examination in the field of workers’ compensation, demonstrated a high level of experience in the field of workers compensation, fulfilled ongoing education requirements, and been favorably evaluated by other attorneys and judges familiar with their work.
Mr. Marlowe is a member of several professional organizations including:
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- 2011 to Current – CAAA Committee Member
- 2015 to Current – CAAA Chapter Treasurer, Santa Clara
Awards and speaking engagements:
- 2014 – Top 100 Injured Workers’ Attorneys – Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- 2015 – Top Injured Workers’ Attorneys – Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- 2015 – Super Lawyers Rising Star
- 2015 – Speaker, Temporary Disability, CAAA Summer Convention July 2015
- 2016 – Super Lawyers Rising Star
- 2016 – Top Injured Workers’ Attorneys – Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
Cameron has distinguished himself as a tenacious and passionate advocate who pursues social justice for all of his clients. He approaches every client with a focus on results, compassion, and aggressive representation. Cameron Ross is admitted to practice law in the State of California (CA State Bar #298478). He earned his J.D. from the Laurence Drivon School of Law where he worked in the Collaborative Courts as a Certified Law Student. Prior to law school, Cameron earned his B.A. in Journalism from California State University Sacramento, where he worked at The State Hornet. He has been a member of the Consumer Attorneys of California and the San Joaquin County Bar Association since 2015 and the California Applicants’ Attorney Association since 2016.